Effective Date: 1Aug2022
Updated August 2022
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.northclifftesting.com (the North Cliff Consultants, a Meridian Clinical Research, LLC company, website). ). In this notice, “We” refers to North Cliff Consultants (a division of Meridian Clinical Research), our parent company Meridian Clinical Research, our service providers, and third parties we work with to collect and analyze data. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, entry form, or other direct contact from you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information we collect from you directly may include:
- Personal contact information, such as first name and last name, phone number, email address, year of birth, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, and city, which we use to respond to your inquiries, provide you with requested information, and send you
- Correspondence you send to us, such as information you provide when you contact us or provide feedback, which we use to reply to your inquiries.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Information collected automatically is used only to establish statistical information regarding the usage and traffic of our Website and Services. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user.
North Cliff Consultants uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the phone number given on our website: (513) 245-2800
North Cliff Consultants may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of North Cliff Consultants, Meridian Clinical Research, or other affiliated parties
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal information), that information is transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., medical history review) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Pixels
We use "cookies" and pixels to collect data on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site unless a user voluntarily submits their information via an entry form.
Some features and functions of the Services depend on cookies. If you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use these features, and preferences that depend on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings, and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
You may manage cookies at any time through your browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies, visit aboutcookies.org, then select “How to Control/Delete Cookies” and follow the instructions for your browser.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services may not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
Pixels are small files that deliver data to third parties when loaded, and are used to identify repeat visitors to our site, as well as to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. The following cookies and pixels are used on our website for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics
- Website Analytics
- Google Ads
- Conversion Tracking
- Facebook Pixel
- Website Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Instagram Pixel
- Website Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Stackadapt Pixel
- Conversion Tracking
To learn more, visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”)) on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
The Services within the scope of this privacy notice are not designed or directed toward anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not use the services or send any personal information about yourself to us. All North Cliff Consultants studies require that a parent or authorized guardian provided informed consent for children or unauthorized individuals. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent (or consent of legal guardian), we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may give permission to North Cliff Consultants’ staff to communicate with you by text message for appointment reminders, call scheduling, and more. After opting in, you will always have the option to opt out of receiving text messages from North Cliff Consultants by texting “STOP” or by contacting North Cliff Consultants over the phone.
Standard text messaging rates will apply to any messages received from North Cliff Consultants. You may revoke this permission in writing at any time or by texting a STOP reply to a text message. North Cliff Consultants will not be held liable for any electronic messaging charges or fees generated by this service. In the event my cell phone number changes, you must inform North Cliff Consultants if you have agreed to receiving text messages. This text message program is provided as a service to give important information in a timely manner. Your information will not be sold to entities or affiliates outside of North Cliff Consultants.
Communications to or from you may be made a part of your medical record. You have the same right of access to such communications as you do to the remainder of your medical record.
Please note that text messaging has risks including:
- Texts can be circulated, forwarded, stored electronically and on paper, and broadcast to unintended recipients.
- Senders can easily misaddress a text and send the information to an undesired recipient.
- Copies of texts may exist even after the sender and/or the recipient has deleted his or her copy.
- Employers and online services have a right to inspect texts sent through their company systems.
- Texts can be intercepted, altered, forwarded or used without authorization or detection.
- Texts can be used as evidence in court.
- Text messaging may not be secure, and therefore it is possible that a third party may breach the confidentiality of such communications.
North Cliff Consultants will use reasonable means to protect security and confidentiality of text information sent and received. North Cliff Consultants is not liable for improper disclosure of confidential information that is not caused by intentional misconduct.
North Cliff Consultants will retain your submitted personal information to contact you about current or future studies. If you wish to have your information deleted, call (513) 245-2800.
For more information, contact:
North Cliff Consultants
c/o Meridian Clinical Research
3319 N 107th St
Omaha, NE 68134